The key to “augmented” architecture
Strategy and client experience
Since our inception, Atelier has been convinced that the spaces we build must, before all else, sympathetically meet human needs. The wellness of the users – created through the practicality of the space – and the emotions sparked are our main goal.
We believe that designing spaces is all about adding value for the user, the consumer and the client. To do this, we not only need to know what our clients want, but also what they really need.
This analysis is done through strategic thinking prior to design. Thinking about the real needs of the user leads to an optimal design brief with clear objectives. This strategic framework guarantees maximum value to the users of the space and thus an optimal user experience.
- Needs - Strategic Design
- What are the expectations for the project from a business point of view?
- What are the user needs (experience/ sentiment/ wellness etc)?
- Function - Functional Design
- What are the functional requirements?
- What does the space need to do in terms of functionality?
- Form - Creative Design
- What creative concept is applicable?
- What does it look and feel like?
Client experience comprises all the emotions and feelings a user has before, during and after they visit a given place. It’s the result of a series of interactions a client has with a brand, company or other living space.
Client experience is the complex outcome of an assortment of elements and factors that take place during the client journey (the atmosphere of the space, relationship with the staff, experience of use, relationship with customer support, tone of messages, etc.).
We see client experience as a highly important source of wellness, satisfaction and loyalty. It also has an impact on recommendations (word-of-mouth, reviews, sponsorship, etc.).
- There are three levels of client experience:
- Firstly, needs being met
- Then, how easy and dynamic it is to use
- And finally, joy and emotions, which are the signs of a successful experience
Our specialists will help you put in place experience scenarios and dynamic zoning until the completion of your project. If you like, we can also help you analyse the way people move around the space and satisfaction levels.